The Campus is spread over an area of 65 acres. The physical facilities include Classrooms, Hostels, Auditoriums, Library, Sports Ground and Sports Courts, Mosque, Dispensary, Laundry, Gymnasium, Cafe and Computer Laboratory with 24 hours Internet Facility.
- Class Rooms: The probationers are divided into smaller Academic Groups. Classrooms have been equipped with multimedia and sound system.
- Hostels & Mess: The Programme is residential and it is compulsory for all probationers to reside at the campus unless due authorization to stay out of campus has been obtained in accordance with provisions of hostel regulations. Separate hostels have been set up for male and female probationers. Each hostel has its own Warden and Deputy Warden.
- A common mess is operated for the probationers. A Management Committee appointed by the Academy looks after the mess affairs.
- The Jinnah Auditorium is centrally air-conditioned and has a seating capacity of 250.
- The Iqbal Auditorium is centrally air-conditioned and has a seating capacity of 500. It is used on all occasions including joint sessions, special ceremonies and programmes organized by the Academy.
- Library: The academy has a new library building. The library has about 40,000 books. It also subscribes to a large number of local and foreign periodicals, magazines and newspapers. Multiple copies of important textbooks are available for use by the probationers. Following additional facilities are also available:- i. Research and Reference Section; ii. Monthly Newspapers Index; iii. Photocopying / Printing facility (on payment basis). iv. A computerized catalogue is available for quick search of books, journals and periodicals.
- Sports: To cater to the physical well being of the probationers, necessary wherewithal has been made available in the Academy which includes: sports grounds for cricket, football, basketball and volleyball; gymnasium, jogging track, swimming pool, squash courts, tennis courts, billiard room, badminton courts etc.
- Computer LABs: The academy provides Computer Laboratories to enhance IT skills of probationary officers. The IT training is also imparted in these LABs.
- Audio / Visual Facilities: The academy is equipped with audio and visual recording facilities. These facilities are normally used to record important campus events and lectures delivered by eminent guest speakers. A complete record is maintained and probationers are allowed access with prior arrangement.
- Transport: The Academy maintains a transport pool mainly for the purpose of meeting probationers’ requirements for local visits, Country Study Tours and for use by the visiting faculty.
- A Mosque is located near the Administration Block. The academic and other activities are planned in such a manner so as to provide sufficient time to the probationers for offering prayers in the mosque.
- Medical Facilities: A dispensary is available on campus. Doctor(s) are available to attend to the probationers during office hours. Serious cases are referred to the hospitals listed on the panel of the Academy.
- Laundry: The Academy has an on campus laundry facility. Probationers may give clothes for washing twice a week on fixed days (a maximum of four suits per washing). Similarly, ironing facilities will be available on alternate day basis (a maximum of 2 suits each time). Probationers are required to pay a fixed sum every month as washing and ironing charges.